I've adopted this idea from (Go check her art! she's a very talented artist starting of with her own comics! She has a very interesting line-up of all sorts of different characters and stories that are a true inspiration! besides that she's a very nice person! )
, aaaand, I think it's a very good idea to write my resolutions for 2015 down, and after a year, I'll check how much of these resolutions I've actualy been able to follow!
The resolutions written here, are the ones regarding my art. the more personal ones are written on a seperate piece of paper. Perhaps after a year I'll feel confortable enough to share it!
but here it goes!
- get my diploma!
- buy a cintiq (not sure which size yet)
- more art in general (seriously... 2014 wasn't a succes)
- focussing on gift-art with little Bible verses
- more painting-art (both digital and traditional)
- more concept art, + more focus on environment, story, instead of individual characters
- practising anatomy! ^^ (less monsters, more real animals first!)
- give the concept of Lyswen a complete renewal (more info will follow later)
I think this will be a great start!
and wow!.... 2 journals in less then a week???! unbelievable!